Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Gotta love Mother's Day!!

On Saturday, we went to my parents house to celebrate a bit early and got to have dinner with them and Riley and Kinley got to spend time with Mamaw and Papaw!
Then on Sunday I got to sleep until 9am and got breakfast in bed - woohoo!!
Riley painted me some pictures that I have hanging up in my classroom and I got these beautiful flowers from Chase. We also went and bought Riley a bike and went out to lunch. Then, to top it off, Chase made my favorite meal that he makes...chicken fried rice - yumm! I am definitely very lucky and have the best family anyone could ask for! It was a great day!


Here are the flowers from Chase...





Here is Riley riding her bike she has at my parents house...growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment