Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update!

Here is what we have been doing the past few days:
-Wednesday: Dr. appointment
-Friday: closed on our old house and new house
-Saturday: move, move, move!
So, at my Dr. appointment I found out I am dilated 2 cm and she told me if I wanted to be induced, I could be this Tuesday, April 27th, which happens to be our wonderful friend Tiffany's birthday! :) Knowing that we would just be moving into our new house and may not have everything exactly ready, the thought of Kinley arriving early was a bit scary. Plus, I was hoping she would arrive on her own, so I decided to just wait. I go back this Thursday and if I haven't had her by then, she will schedule me for the first week of May. So, regardless, next week is my last week at work....unless of course she decides to arrive before then. I have been in quite a bit of pain lately, so it would not surprise me if we don't make it that long, but we will see. This whole moving thing just doesn't work well during pregnancy! Chase has been so patient with the fact that my only role in this moving process is to tell people where to put things and unpack. He is a moving machine and we are both exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment